The Pulmonica is a specially tuned pulmonary harmonica designed to help loosen congestion and promote diaphragmatic breathing. No musical talent required.
Here are 12 Reasons to Recommend the Pulmonica to Your Patients:
- Provides inhalation and exhalation therapy against progressive resistance. The lower notes are harder to play. Patients start around the middle and move lower as they progress.
- Playing multiple notes together produces harmonics that vibrate the lungs and sinuses and help loosen secretions. Once the congestion is eliminated, patients can breathe easier.
- Regular use promotes diaphragmatic breathing, which can then become habitual even without the device. This benefit alone makes the device worthwhile and useful for people with all stages of breathing problems.
- No musical talent is required because the Pulmonica is tuned to always sound good. Just long, slow, deep, and complete breaths are all that’s needed to get the benefit of this respiratory therapy device.
- The deep, resonant, meditative sounds are soothing and relaxing to the user, and pleasant for bystanders. This is especially important to someone who’s worried about not being able to breathe.
- Unlike traditional harmonicas, the Pulmonica has no sharp edges or tinny sounds, so it’s safe and pleasant for people of all ages.
- Handcrafted in Germany using stainless steel cover plates, brass reeds, and a high quality acrylic center, the Pulmonica is attractive and easy to clean.
- For those who want to try playing music, this device is one of the world’s finest harmonicas and music is available on our website, www.Pulmonica.com.
- With COPD readmissions being such a hot topic, having a new therapeutic device that patients enjoy using can only be a good thing.
- Finally, a respiratory therapy device that is effective, empowering and pleasant to use.
- Five minutes morning and night, and as often as desired throughout the day, and compliant patients should be breathing better in just a few days. And that should make everyone happier.
- Now available on Amazon with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Quantity discounts are available.
See http://pulmonica.com for general information and early research results, or contact Dana Keller, PhD, using form below or by calling him at 888-382-9283 for more information on research opportunities and quantity discounts.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Organization’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]